• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lost Yellow Lab Delavan/Easton area

QuackAttack

Just want to get the word out. My brother in law's female yellow went missing in southern MN between Delavan and Easton about a week ago. He's pretty down about the whole deal and is offering a $200 reward for a safe return...and I'll pour in another $100. It would be the best Christmas gift I could ever give him. She is a sweetie and is named Kali, has a burgundy nylon collar. If you know anyone in that general area, I'd sure appreciate a call to them to see if they have seen or heard anything.

Thanks,

QuackAttack

Sorry to hear that. I am from near that area so I called the Fairbault Co. Sherrifs office. They checked with animal control and didnt have any reports but I left my number in case they find her. If I hear anything, I will let you know.