Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seabass77

Hey Whitewolf

3 posts in this topic

Would you mind sending me your email - jsebesta at hotmail (Contact Us Please)

Thanks - I just have a couple of questions for you.

I tried typing that e-mail address jsebesta@hotmail and it said that hotmail didn't recognize the address. Did I type it in wrong? You can also just send me a PM with what ever the questions you have are.

I don't think this site has PM's. Its jsebesta@hotmail.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ZachD
      Has anyone tried out the polar bird hub houses? The floor looks like a neat concept I wonder how well it works. Looking for a small 2 man hub so I don't have to drag my huge heavy 6 man thermal hub when I go alone.  
    • ZachD
      I don't care if dnr checks me multiple times a day or I have to prove that I am not doing anything wrong. That is how they catch the guys who are doing stuff wrong. I am always legal so What do I care I have been checked what like 5-6 times in my life so far even if every time they were a bad_boy ( they were not ) who cares I have to deal with them 10-15 mins out of my day? Think about how many pricks they have to deal with every day.
    • Sherman
      That's A Mounter!
    • ZachD
      I did that with tango and saw a world of difference ... I started at Sand Pines and they helped me tons. The kid brought me out kept all the pheasants caged and would plant one at a time in a easy spot where I could see where he planted. I would let tango out we would flush it shoot retrieve come back I would put him in the car and we did that 3 times. After that he then planted the rest of the ones I bought and we found all but one. Next spot I brought him was Golden Meadows and they were helpful as well I had them flag the general area the pheasants were planted. I went there a couple times and each time they used less flags and planted the birds farther away from the flags they did have out. Until the last time I went used no flags at all.  
    • Twins Guy
      As if there was any question...definitely be careful on those high current lakes.  I went through (walking) on Koetter tonight. Thankfully I only plunged one leg in to the hip and was able to scramble away.   Its a spot I have been a dozen times in the past few years.  I knew the ice got thinner in this area but was always passable and I followed a 4 wheeler or tank track and then a foot/sled path so I thought I would stay dry.  I was ON the path when I got wet.  Had picks around my neck and glad I did even if I didn't use them (happened SO fast).  The walk back to the car was more than a little nerve wracking.  Not sure I'll ever fish that spot again.  And in the future I wont be so trusting of other's tracks.  Spud on...   tg