Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

Too hot today?

7 posts in this topic

I am planning to go out and hit the stand today. The high today is going to be 65 degrees. Do you think it will be too hot for them to move? That is my guess, but I can get away so I had better. Next chance is Thursday then this weekend.

I am already looking forward to muzzleloader. Maybe it will be in the 40s wink.gif

I am going anyway.

Duh, get out there... its not too hot!!!!

Didn't see any movement last night. I only heard two shots as well.

one came at 6 p.m. as I got into my truck. Some people are crazy. there were about three shots in a row after legal shooting.

That is how people get hurt.

I went out got a nice doe. came in with two fawns. They were moving though saw a few more coming out too but gun was put away.

Its never to hot.On real warm days I just hunt by the water as they need to drink.

I have hunted on days in Sept when its been in the high 80's and shot deer.Its just a little more work.

Yesterday at temp. 70 degrees, 1:30pm, my folks saw a mature buck running a doe in our crick bottoms.

Joel