Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bturck

WavyDavy

3 posts in this topic

Dave, did you get back to the lake after we last talked? I think you said you were pulling your dock, just wondering if you perhaps trailered your boat back up for a trip or two. I stopped at the cabin on the way back from deer hunting on Sunday. The lake was so calm I actually thought it had iced over, but just a skim in front of my place. What a beautiful day. Good thing I had my deer otherwise I would have thought I'd blown it big time, hmmmm maybe I did anyway. Won't be long and we can chase 'em through the ice. Bill

Bill, I have been shore fishing from a small section of dock I will be leaving in 'till freeze up, boat's put away. You haven't missed much, it's been slow but the size has been good. Been braving the nightime temps and fishing after dark too. Saw only one boat out last weekend. I'm thinking the lake could be froze over by thanksgiving. Dave

Sure has been some nice days to be out there thats for sure. I suppose things will slow down a bit until the ice forms. They are talking snow the first part of next week, would like to see some solid ice before that happens so we don't go through the same thing as last year. Hope to see you on the lake this winter. Bill