Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whippingpost

Saturday Night

4 posts in this topic

Saturday night found myself and my two good friends, Dennis and Tim on the big pond. The walleyes didn't come hot, but they did come heavy. I'd say one about every half hour. Here's some nice photos of my buddies with a 27, a 26, and a 25 incher. It seemed they only wante to bite when the moon poked it's head out, which was about 25% of the time. We were the last folks on the lake that night,as far as we could see, and it was a nice way to end our soft water season.

Oops, I guess I don't know how to post a photo. confused.gif

Sounds like a good night, but if you weren't out past 6am you weren't the last ones on the lake. Man was it tough to get through today.

Hey Ryoushi,

I stand corrected. We were only out till 0430. I guess it just felt like we were the only ones on the lake. I was worthless the next day as well, but would have gone out Sunday night if I didn't have to work on Monday. How was fishing?

I was good. We were pitching plastics in the shallow rocks on the south end. Couldn't get any keepers but they were all quality fish.