Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fisherdog19

Jiffy Legend Stealth 3 hp 10" ice auger SOLD

10 posts in this topic

4 year old Jiffy Legend Stealth 3hp 10" ice auger with a 6"/12" dual extension. Works fine, normal wear and tear, winterized every spring, and new plugs every fall since I've owned it. Located in Detroit Lakes, call 218 849-0760. $225 or best offer.

Thanks for looking,

Fisherdog19

Anyone? Ice is coming.

These are a great machine I have the same one myself. Not a faster 10" auger out there in my opinion.

Iff, when are you and Marineman heading to Selkirk. I'll be with the same crew minus Hammerem Dec 8-11. Any chance you'll be up there that weekend?

Fisherdog

We are wanting to go the weekend before if the ice will allow. Might be on the early side but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Marine_Man is tied up the next couple weeks after the 1-3.

I spoke with Mr. Johnson, and as of yesterday, they had about an inch of ice with an open channel of water in the center of the river. He doesn't seem to think it will be much longer, I would think you guys would be ok that weekend. If by chance you get pushed back and Marine can't make it, you're more than welcome to come with us. Just meet us in Fargo, and we'll go from there. We are leaving Thursday the 7th late afternoon/early evening. Even if you can't come until Friday, at least you can get up there and know you'll have some guys to fish with.

Fisherdog

Hey i was wondering if you had any pictures of this ice auger that you could send to me? Thanks. Also is it in fairly good condition and how many HP is it?

It's in good working condition, and it's a 3 hp. I'd have to take some pictures and download them. Not much to see, just your normal wear and tear from drilling holes and traveling in my portable. Nothing that would effect how it works. Email me with more questions.

Sold to Rwest, thanks. If you're ever in DL this winter, let me know, I'll take you fishing.

Fisherdog

Sounds good, Thanks. Ryan