Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricSan

WOW!!!!

2 posts in this topic

Could this day go ANY slower for all of the hunters out there?? Time to use some PTO today, I am outta here at noon!! Happy Hunting to ALL!!!!

Good Luck, and good luck to the rest of the Deer hunters across the state! Be safe

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ANYFISH2
      Saturday found the panfish deep in the morning, not a fish on the shoreline to be found. By late afternoon the shorlines were packed with panfish.  Crappies just now are actually on beds.   Bluegills are have not yet started to fan nests.  The big seriously fat females are thick shallow, only a few bulls hanging around at this point.   This is for the area near Walker/Hackensack. 
    • Wanderer
      Leeches under a slip bobber drifted over a small shelf off a bigger flat.  Bobber set at 8.5 feet.
    • Rick G
    • JeremyCampbell
      Saw a group  like you described a couple weeks back below the Sartell dam while fishing.They didnt have head gear though.They were playing by the dam gates riding the flow from the open side.Then they hung out by the closed side and I learned that its only about knee high on a certain area  that in my mind thought it was much deeper.Looked like fun for sure
    • lawman
      I have a Minn Kota Ulterra and am not having any problems. In last two days I have seen two fisherman struggling out on the water trying to stow their units that failed to auto stow. There is an emergency procedure described in digital manual but it is not very helpful. I have looked for a video of this procedure on You Tube but couldn't find one. Has anyone had any luck finding such a video??
    • Tom Sawyer
      Dandies! What did those big girls want to eat @Wanderer?
    • Wanderer
      Back to fun pictures and the reason I love coming to the Tower/Ely area!   There's just an amazing difference in the environment up here.  It's something I miss pretty much every day I'm not here.  And when you have as beautiful of a Saturday as we had yesterday, I just gotta say "Ahhh, this makes everything else worthwhile."   And when I go back through my best fishing memories, SO many have been made here, and yesterday I added another.  These girls in consecutive casts:  
    • eyeguy 54
      yesturday we were about 1/2 mile below the sartell dam and 4 jet skiis headed north to the dam area. the kind that yo stand on. looked like they all had go pros on helmets and looked like they were on a mission to have some fun. would have been nice to see what they did up there.
    • eyeguy 54
      great fishing so far   
    • ANYFISH2
      Couple from 5/27.