Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

Anybody has coyote problems ?

14 posts in this topic

Everytime I talk to some landowner about hunting coyotes they all mention to come to their place, they have many.

If anybody has any problem with 'yotes and wants hunters to try to get rid of them, let us know.

All we ask is permission to hunt your land, with or without callers, sometimes at night, and a little "insight" where you had sightings, damage or just heard of them.

None of us will hunt anything else (what else can you hunt with an AR-15) and bother any hunting party.

I, personally, will be starting my season right after deer-gun has been started or closed.

You can come and shoot all the yotes you want Valv.We have a ton of them.Only problem is you will have to drive to North Dakota to shoot em up.This winter is the first time in 15 years that we are going to go have a coyote shoot.

We had a couple floating around the field last Sunday when we finished up on the corn. I know of a group from the Owatanna area come through in early January and bagged a couple . Your more than welcome to hunt my land and I know the neighbors wouldn't mind too.

if ur from Lonsdale, u won't have to go to far. i have relatives that live on Shields Lake i know they talk about hearing coyotes down there all the time. upsets them because they like to eat the pheasants. i would have to get back to ya on where exactly they are but i know they said they hear them quite often in and around the public hunting grounds on the west end of Shields lake right by the small bridge.

Well, if anyone needs them wild dogs taken care of, I would love to come down there and help you out with the problem!! Have call, and 25-06, will travel!!

Your post reminds me of the old T.V. series Paladan, Have gun, will travel. wink.gifwink.gif

Fish Boogers, that's where I live, I am waiting until deer season is over so I don't bother other hunters, then I'll start a good "campaign"

That's right we are like "bounty hunters", have guns we'll travel !!! laugh.gif

Val, your using a plural "Guns", does that mean later this winter I need to carry more than one as we run around chasing song dogs? cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Haven't forgot about ya, and I am still trying to get to the bottom of the wireless caller question. The Local CO said they were legal for coyotes.....Check out my posting on that other site.........

Tom, I am reading the "saga" of the wireless callers. I haven't done much with coyotes yet until a little later in season.

me and a buddy each got one deer hunting,sweeet,our motto shoot coyotes first,think about the deer later,youll save more deer by shooting those manges.and we both tagged our deer the next day.bought a ar-15 last year cant wait for some snow,might not be the most accurate gun but with two 20 round clips banana taped together thats 40 little friends that are alot faster than those manges. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Does anybody know which county has a bounty on them coyotes?? Any idea how much???

This could help fund my other bad habit. grin.gif

Hello guys. I live in Le Sueur and see/hear quite a few of the song dogs myself. I do have access to some land to hunt them. And as with most property owners, they're more than happy to have people shoot them.

Some relatives had a group of 5 walk just out of range while turkey hunting last spring.

It would be nice to have this caller issue resolved. I too have been monitoring that "other site" as well.:)

Thought I would bump this up to the top. Last night around 10:00 I had a couple doggies go strolling through the yard. I've been hearing them regularly between 7 and 10 at night quite near the farm, but can't get a good look at them.

I tried by henderson today. Lots of tracks but nothing responded to our calling. Brian, Ryan and I would be happy to rid you of your coyotes.