Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tadster

Open Seat Sat/Sun Nights 11/04 and 11/05

11 posts in this topic

Heading up to Mille Lacs this weekend for the full moon bite. Will be fishing the west side of the lake. Looks like I may have an open seat, as a couple of guys planning on coming with me had to back out this week. We were up for the October Full moon and had good luck.

you can email me at krmrappr@smunet.net if you are interested or call 712-260-4700, or just reply on this post...

Let me check my schedule, I'll get back tomorrow.

Sounds good. I will be up there around 2:00 or so Saturday. Its about a 5 hour drive from where I live.

I may be interested if there is still an opening. I will try to call you tomorrow.

This weekend does not work out. I have to pick up 4 cords of firewood. Post your trip on Mon. Good luck.!!!!

No problem. Maybe another time. I would like to get up there and ice fish; havent done that for quite a few years. Have 3 daughters that play basketball(I coach one of their traveling teams), so the winter time is pretty busy...

Styx,

Let me know if you can go; there is still an opening. If you miss me on that phone number, leave a message and I will call you back(if I dont answer I am in an appointment)...

Todd

Sorry but I can't make it up this weekend. Man am I sorry. Wife has cold and 71/2 months along. Bad combo. I'm going to try to hit Tonka Sunday for a few hours. All the time I can afford. Will call you Sunday for a report. I may try to get up next weekend and want to get a report. Make sure you have a charge on you bow mount and take your charger. I only made it up once through the entire fall bite...I'm so sorry. Time should free up after #2 comes in January right?? Good thing I fished as much as I did when I was single.

Chris,

No problem. Am charging my trolling batteries tonight. Looks like the weather will be pretty good. Good luck with the little one. As far as time, I dont know if you'll have any more free time in the future, it doesnt seem to work that way with the kids. I figure I'll have plenty of time to fish when the kids are grown and out on their own(hopefully)....

I could go up late saturday, or in the morning sunday! I am going to the Wild game saturday night, but would be willing to drive up afterwards if you are going to be out late. Otherwise I could drive up sunday whenever you are planning on going out.

Kurt,

that would be fine with me; I usually stay out pretty late unless the bite is slow. I will probably go out an hour or so before dark(4:00pm or so?) both nights. I will have my cell with me, so if you wanted to drive up after the game or on Sunday, I can be reached. You can catch me at home tonite at 712-262-5795 or on the cell at 712-260-4700. I am staying at Twin Pines. Let me know if you would like to go..