Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HateHumminbird

Motorguide Trolling Motor - Older - SOLD

14 posts in this topic

Perfect for a jonboat or other small-water craft.

This is a small, foot controlled, motorguide trolling motor. 34lbs thrust, 12V, pulled my 14ft river-boat w/ 25HP motor great. It's the older style with the white head and directional arrow. Works great, no problems, long shaft.

I broke the prop and had another trolling motor sitting around, so I just installed the other. All it needs is a new motorguide prop, available almost anywhere. Due to the missing prop I'm asking much less $$$.

$50 obo

Email me at joel@fishingminnesota.com

Joel

Joel you have mail. wink.gif

TTT - Had two deals fall through on me.

Joel

I doubt it, but I might be interested. smirk.gif

Are you anywhere near LaCrosse WI?

TTT

do you have any pics? i am in the eau claire wi area, are you going to be around this area anytime soon? if so i will take it. email me at Me4labonte@lycos.com.

Mail sent.

Joel

tm1.JPG

tm2.JPG

tm3.JPG

I still have some interest, where exactly are you located?

Email sent.

I currently have two takers if willing to deliver to WI or further outstate. I'd rather deliver it locally however and save on gas. Any more interest?

Joel

Motor spoken-for pending sale.

Joel

If the deal falls through I'll take it. I live in Duluth but am in the cities often enough and could meet up at your convenience.

I picked it up friday. Thanks Joel. cool.gif