Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom Linderholm

Archery Targets Stolen

11 posts in this topic

This morning I woke to my brother in law calling me and asking if I was pranking him by taking all of his targets. Unfortunately I wasn't.

Stolen off of Hwy 13 near Poplar, Wi 6 targets including 2 deer, 1 bear, 1 turkey, 1 block, 1 boar.

Anyone with any info should contact me via my email in my signature.

That sucks. Just shows ya no matter where ya live there is still losers all over. Put some more out and wate for them and get pics of them and their ride. Then let everyone in the neighborhood know who they are. The rest will take care of itself. Oh and call the police too.

Unfortunatly the ones they left aren't worth the effort. Gonna take some time to rebuild that shooting range. May have to cement them in next time.

Cheffrey

With all the stand stolen in the Duluth city Hunt and now targets some one should now some thing, Or we should try shopping EBay? Hope he finds the person or person's responsible for this. This Sucks hope he can get them back shocked.gif.

With the winds we've had is it possible they blew away?

That bites the big one ,,,today I had a friend call and tell Me he had 2 stands and 2 trail cameras taken off his private/posted land ,,,back when I bow hunted I would chain and lock my stand or take it with me ,,,the 2% of bad sportsman are spread all over this state ,,so if You want to keep it ,,,take it with You!!!

Randoid

Man it takes balls to steal from a guy who you know will more than likely have a deadly weapon should he see you taking his property. crazy.gif

DINKS

Yes, thieves are scum of the earth.

I agree Steve, stealing from hunters is a dangerous proposition.

I wish this to be the case Frank. We had them in the ground pretty good. Sherriff knows, talked to the mailman to keep his eye out. Homeowners insurance will be taking care of a portion of it.

what a shame too

sorry to hear of your troubles

truely sad thing is there are so many good sportsmen out there that are given a bad name by this kinda behavior

an its generally done by a couple ignorant people

hope ya get yer stuff back