Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phunnyfarm

24-pointer in St. Paul

16 posts in this topic

Awesome!

There are some big boys that live around (and in) the metro area!

I think I am going to get my wife into archery. cool.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just shows to go ya that a woman can do it too. great buck and WOW.

Nice! Here's my favorite quote from the article:

Quote:

Wearing a scent-controlling carbon-fiber suit and using a call that simulates the sound of a doe bleating, she lured the 10-pointer to within 50 yards.

I need to get me one of those scent-controlling carbon-fiber suits. I bet it is VERY lightweight! tongue.gif

HOLY HANA!!!!

Yes that is awesome. She said that she was out for a doe harvest. She should have let it walk then....haha. Very cool!!! And what character that rack has

something looks fishy with the picture. Her left hand looks like it is not touching the deer. Makes me wonder.......

Quote:

something looks fishy with the picture. Her left hand looks like it is not touching the deer. Makes me wonder.......

there's always one that will doubt it. I am sure it is legit so lets not go down that road. Lets just be happy for her.

I think there might just be holding the rack with her left hand by a small tine, so it's not showing.

How sure are you that it is legit???? I would also question the amount of leaves on the trees in the backround. The picture looks altered to me. IMHO

I opened the pic in photoshop and zoomed on her hand, It looks like she is holding it with her palm when you zoom in on it more.

As soon as someone posts a story or a pic about a big fish or deer there is always this same stupid debate about whether its real or not. Who cares. Obviously the buck is real somewhere whether it was her or not that shot it or else thats an amazing photoshop job to generate an entire ficticious buck.

Also if you look at the facts from the story it would be hard for her to fake this. She was the leader of a coordinated hunt with 16 people. So it wouls be hard to fabricate a story and get 16 people to go along with it.

Also the kicker..."Luzinski was swamped with curiosity seekers when she registered the deer at Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale." it would be hard to register a fake buck wouldn't it?

I agree with ya, there is always someone out there who is jealous that someone would shoot a big buck and they didn't get one or see one. Let it go and be happy for the person who did shoot it.

Holy smoke.. At any ones standards that is a dream hunt there. cool.gif

Nice Buck Girl. Shes got her life made.