Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCCO9803

White Bear Township Buck

12 posts in this topic

Did anyone here or read about the big buck shot in White Bear Township. There is a story on WCCO.com under watercooler. Curious as to pictures.

I was just reading the same thing, wow, would like to see pics of that.

Wow that is a great buck!! That would be awesome to see!! Pretty cool that she let everyone else pick their spot then took the spot nobody wanted and got a ten and this monster to come in.

It's pretty funny the 10 point backed away from that guy I think I would too!! grin.gif

What kinda of luck is that..... Buck of a lifetime what a brute. Congrats on her kill.

I know her and that is all she does is bowhunt all over the U.S., that would be a great buck to have on the wall.

Quote:

I know her and that is all she does is bowhunt all over the U.S., that would be a great buck to have on the wall.

From the article:

Quote:

Her aim was true. She and friend
Ron Cormier
later recovered the buck 65 yards away.

Guaranteed, with the name Ron Cormier showing up in the article, he knew this buck was in the area. His name has a funny way of showing up with words "big buck" somewhere.

Quote:

Quote:

From the article:

Quote:

Her aim was true. She and friend
Ron Cormier
later recovered the buck 65 yards away.

Guaranteed, with the name Ron Cormier showing up in the article, he knew this buck was in the area. His name has a funny way of showing up with words "big buck" somewhere.

Guarantee to you she knew that buck was there she does seminars and all of her hunting stuff is paid for by her sponsers the only she has to pay for is the license for each state that she hunts in everything else is taking care of. Not a bad gig I do that with my fishing sponsors, seminars and promotions otherwise our sports would be very costly.

I would much rather see a large buck like that taken by a bow hunter than some lucky (Contact Us Please) who happened to stumble into the woods during gun season.

Plus, stories like that rile up all the gun hunters and give them something to talk about.

Does anyone want to take bets on the number of people applying to be a part of that special hunt next year?

She was on the Joe Soucheray show yesterday. What a great hunter she is, and she spoke so eloquently of deer management, hunter safety, and generally was a great ambassadour for hunting in general.

My hat is off to her - great job!

Where was she when I was dating? grin.gif

out hunting!!!! grin.gif

Good Luck!

Ken