• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wanted - FM'ers to Share Lodging for Slabfest

Paul Waldowski

Ok guys,

We are full pending everyone lives up to there end of the bargain smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Guys,

This event is getting closer and I need to firm this up. For those of you that have committed to this event, please send me an e-mail so that we can get you paid up. I'm giving everyone that said they were in on this until January 27th to be paid up in full. After that date I will start opening up your spots to others. Not trying to be a $%&^&, but I got stuck with a big lodging bill at one of these events before and I'm not going to do that again smirk.gif

Bringing this back to the top. So far I have heard from Tom Hatlestad, Dietz and his dad, and TommyT.

Paul, I sent you one, must be lost in cyber space. Try emailing me the total.

Paul, do you have room for one more?? If so count me in and I can send a check this afternoon. boilerguy_1 at yahoo (Contact Us Please) is my e-mail.

Maybe Tom H and I can hook up and truck pool up and save some gas $$$$?

My sons and I were at slabfest last year and we had a blast. I didn't catch a fish but I sure got a work out pushing trucks. grin.gif

Boilerguy,

Got you in. Send it to:

Paul Waldowski

2103 Shale Lane

Eagan, Mn. 55122

It's $60.00 per person for the weekend. Good idea about carpooling with Tom. That might solve a couple of problems, as he was going to ride up with me, but I found out today that I will probably be up there for a couple of more days.

Willing to take an out of state, 2 year old, second party check??? grin.gif

Seriously, checks in the mail!!!!! I'm pumped. I didn't know if I would be able to make it this year. I've commited money so, darn it anyway, I have no choice but to go!!!!

I can bring venison chops for grillin. Corn fed from beautiful SW Minnesota!!!! Or I can bring shore lunch mix and beer cuz hopefully we'll be eating..........fish.

Boilerguy

Shoot me a e-mail about the ride north. I will be gone for the weekend but back Sunday night.

So far I have firm commitments from:

Dietz and his Dad

Harvey Lee

Boilerguy

Myself

Still waiting to hear from:

Cheffrey (sent an e-mail)

Bob Horn ???

Tommy T (received your e-mail, sent it back and haven't heard anything further

Captain (I'm assuming you are staying with Hanson???

Paul, if it's getting down to the wire for you and you still have room to fill, let me know. I can drop you another 60 bucks and my 14 year old son can join in.

boilerguy,

If he wants to come he is more than welcome too. We will make room for him. I would never deny a kid a chance to go on the trip of a lifetime laugh.gif

I'm trying to pin everything down with Hanson. Hoping he got my last e-mail so I can figure out what is going on. He should be getting back to me tonight or tomorrow.

Paul, checks in the mail, went out this am. Had to pry the book out of the misses hands. Sorry for the delay.

We are now full for this event.

Thanks guys, we will update this post as we get closer as to what everyone should bring.

Paul, Thanks for always being on your game and setting up a plan like this. cool.gif I do know how much time this takes.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys,

We are starting to get close to this event. What does everyone want to do? I figured if each group of guy brings up one thing for a kind of potluck. We should be good to go. I know Cheffrey was talking about bringing up steaks for one night and I would be more than willing to bring up a couple of pans of Lasagna for the other. Looking for guys to bring something for lunch out on the ice for Saturday and maybe something for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning. What does everyone think of that??

BTW the final tally is 10:

Myself

sheepheadslayer (Kevin)

Harvey Lee

Dietz and Dad

TT from Blaine

ST (Frank)

Boilerguy and Son

Cheffrey