Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirtcar31

BEAR HUNT GUIDE

2 posts in this topic

anyone here ever use dale himes for a guide and is he any good for first time bear hunter just wantin some feed back so i can book a hunt let me know fellers any help would be greatly apperiated

What is he offering? No cost if you do not see a bear? Does he say that he will put you on an active bait? Does he have trail cameras to show the bear on the bait?

Does he have a history of bear hunting? Does he have a website?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• DrJuice1980
      Lots of water and slush on the ice yesterday. Ice wasn't as thick as I thought it'd be either.  Spot I was on I marked 13".  Ended up not driving all the way to where I was going and glad I did. Walked about 1/3 mile.  Caught some perch, gills, and a 14.5" eye. Saw some larger marks moving through when I caught the 14 but just sniffers. I was in 20' bottom of a break with some deeper water near and weeds not far.        
    • sausageman
      It's true, people were driving out on the river yesterday, but the ice is melting quickly and the current has picked up.  The snow cover is gone and there is about 1" to 2'' of standing water.  This extended warm weather has me worried.   Personally, I think vehicle traffic is "Iffy" now.  Be careful.
    • cavalierowner
      The webcam has been running for a few days now. I was watching it on and off all day yesterday and saw a fair number of vehicles going on and off the lake. But I haven't seen anything yet this morning. I was thinking about going out tomorrow, but I'm starting to get a bit nervous. I may call Harty's this afternoon and see what they say.
    • PSU
      Interesting Norway, thanks for the insight!  
    • Slobslayer99
      Haven't been out since last Monday and the launch at bald eagle was allready looking sketchy how are the east metro accesses looking