• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It's been quite some time since I've seen any reports for fishing on Washington. I'm planning to hit it on Saturday afternoon targeting pannies in the early afternoon and walleyes late in the day.

Anyone been there lately and have any info to offer?

Look between Grassy Island and the Boy Scout Camp in 15 - 20' of water for both 'eyes and crappies.

Eric

I would really look for the crappies on Washington.The eyes from this lake were pretty lame this past summer.I would look where you usually start your first ice fishing and you should do well.

Matt and I and a few others did very well on those crappies this past year and I am sure that the majority are still swimming. smile.gif

Thanks guys. I'll give those spots a try, although I'm not entirely certain where Boy Scout Camp is, but have a rough guess at what/where it might be.

My guess is the crappies might be suspended over deeper water right now, but there are a couple spots somewhat shallower that I'm going to look at also. Fishin' for pannies from 2 - 4pm, then going after the walleyes for the last couple hours. Regardless if I catch fish or not, it'll be a fun outing and with the deer season this weekend, I'd expect the lake to be pretty void of boats. smirk.gif