Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LABS4ME

buck fight

11 posts in this topic

Anyone know how to post a video on this site? I have it saved in photo bucket as a video, but when I transfer it to the post it just brings up the 1st frame.

I have a 1-1/2 minute clip of a buck fight on my camera that I wanted to share. It is pretty neat to watch how they go between fighting and feeding several times. Also some have asked of the quality of the Primo Silent Image camera and the Recon camera... this would show them what the cameras are capable of.

Let me know how or if you can post it on here for me I will e-mail you the snippet.

Thanks...

Good Luck!

Ken

It's worked for me on the bucket...post the URL (http:), not the IMG..

That is a cool video great footage

Hey how do I get to see it???

mr

you can go to photobucket and do a search for Labs4me and it is there

I'd say sparring and not fighting but cool nonetheless, thanks for sharing.

Darn it. Now I'm excited for this weekend and next week. Cool footage!

That came from a trail cam? Must be a real nice one. Very cool Labs.

Looks like sparring to me too, it's still very cool. I've seen them sparring & feeding a few times over the years while on stand, although these were pushing more aggressively than the sparrers I've seen.

Nice video to get one excited for the weekend. Thanks for sharing.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 13 hours ago, Big Kype said:

Northern Minnesotans are strong supports of the SS rule. Shoot and shut up.

I thought it waqs 3 s         shoot shovel and shut up  :shhhh:

• eyeguy 54

Posted

probably eagles if fishing. I think the fultures like highways. :):) 

• monstermoose78

Posted

Thanks for the heads up as I  grouse that area and my dog is very young. I know I will be carrying my 40 cal when I go up grouse hunting.

• Perhaps immature eagles?  I don't believe they get their white head until 4-5 years of age..

• I second the Vermilion Club-great food and they always welcome the dog (black lab) on the deck and give her water. We have been over on major holidays (July 4th, Memorial day, etc) and can always squeeze in somewhere and if not, there's "the kid" who charges $10 for "their dock".....love the place! 

• monstermoose78

Posted

• You are right, it's a grouse.

• BringAnExtension

Posted

I am not a hunter and I live in southern Minnesota, so I don't know how to identify this bird.  It walked into our campsite at Tettegoche State Park last week.  I am thinking a grouse?

20160917_105407.jpg

1 person likes this
    • BringAnExtension

Posted (edited)

I don't have much to report, as I have not been fishing much lately, but wanted to add a topic on our quiet forum.

I finally got a chance to go out on Mazaska this past weekend.  I tried my usual methods with almost no luck.  Fatheads on a jig and under a slip bobber.  From 9 feet down to about 25 feet.  I had a couple of bites, but that was it.

Water temperature was still a balmy 68 degrees and a stiff wind was coming out of the southeast.  Even though I caught nothing, it was a beautiful day to be on the water last Saturday.

One day closer to hard water season ...

Edited by BringAnExtension
      1 person likes this
    • phillyfacks

Posted

We've got a cabin up on Pelican and I've definitely noticed less cormorants on the lake this summer.  The state did grant the owner of Gooseberry Island a permit to kill cormorants, which was done this Spring.  I talked to a DNR officer on the lake this summer and he said they had shot almost 400 birds, I don't recall the exact numbers but it was somewhere between 350-400.