• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

buck fight

LABS4ME

Anyone know how to post a video on this site? I have it saved in photo bucket as a video, but when I transfer it to the post it just brings up the 1st frame.

I have a 1-1/2 minute clip of a buck fight on my camera that I wanted to share. It is pretty neat to watch how they go between fighting and feeding several times. Also some have asked of the quality of the Primo Silent Image camera and the Recon camera... this would show them what the cameras are capable of.

Let me know how or if you can post it on here for me I will e-mail you the snippet.

Thanks...

Good Luck!

Ken

Darn it. Now I'm excited for this weekend and next week. Cool footage!

Looks like sparring to me too, it's still very cool. I've seen them sparring & feeding a few times over the years while on stand, although these were pushing more aggressively than the sparrers I've seen.