Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catman71

Is it normal....

10 posts in this topic

that I pee under my neighbor's desk everytime he gets up? and when he comes back I roll my upper lip and stamp my right foot. I plan on head-butting him later.

I really don't know why.

I rubbed all the hair off my head on a few cubicle walls, and tore up the carpet in some busy traffic areas, too. Is this wrong? And don't get me started on the calls I'm getting from Human Resources about my actions around the ladies.

Kinda like closing time at a singles bar!!!!!

awww geez, we were just joking!

What bar is that? My neck is swullen up.....

Catman,

I just about wet myself reading that...

geezzee ohh peets was that funny..

I just peed on the backs of my heels.

I was wondering why I was chewing on the tree branches above me last night when I was relieving myself out in the yard... grin.gif

DO NOT open a bottle of "doe pee" this time of the year around those teen-age boys. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

that makes sense now, while I was slapping the heck out of the cat for the couch being tore up all my boys were hinding in thier rooms.......

Phew. I feel better now. I was gonna go see a doctor about my swollen neck and stiff legged gait. Guess I'll just go with it. Dang near got hit by a car chasing my wife across the street. grin.gif