Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wishing for walleyes

8x16 hydraulic lift fish house (SOLD)

6 posts in this topic

Up for sale is my 8x16 fish house with hydraulic lift.I built this in 2002 and have only used it 2 seasons.Come take a look and make me a fair offer. Here is whats in it.

1.2-36x24 sliding screen windows (vinyl)

2.1 24x30 vinyl sliding screen window

3.30,000 btu ready heater(heats it up fast)

4.36 exterior door with deadbolt

5.Constructed of 2x4 walls and insulated

6.11 gauge 2x6 steel runners painted black.

7. Monarch hydraulic pump capable of handling 13,000 pounds,Lifts the house in about 10 seconds.(Fishouse weighs 3,100 pounds)

8.Front hitch can easily stay attached to your vehicle when lowering to the ground.Hitch also folds up against the house and latches.There is a hand winch to raise the hitch

9.I just put a brand new battery in for the hydraulic pump

10.2 - 12 volt lights that light it up great on separate switches so you can light only half the house

11.8 holes for fishing out of

12. 30 year white tin exterior which greatly reduces sun glare on the ice causing water puddles around it

13. Interior is paneled with a white paneling keeping it bright inside.

14. Tires have tubes in them

This fishouse is built solid to last many years.It was not made to go over 35 mph towing down the road.The tires have hinged covers built over them on the inside.When i used this house i trolled around and made it so 1 person can move it by themself.Priced at $3,500 or best offer.Call anytime with questions...Cell is 507-236-5553 PICT0009.jpgPICT0005.jpgPICT0005.jpgPICT0006.jpgPICT0007.jpgPICT0008.jpg

can you tell me why the fish house can't travel over 35 mph

I only have a jeep cherokee not a full size pickup truck and have only went 35 mph.Pulling it makes my jeep look small compared to the house.I could pull it faster but fill safer going slower with it.

Anyone interested?Come take a look and make me an offer.

TTT

I'm sorry but you might not get too much interest if you can't pull it faster than 35 mph. Just my .02

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• curt quesnell
      I was to Graceton a couple of times and saw the boats but never saw the fish. I really like that are but missed it this year. Bouncers in reeftops is hot as heck right now. Lemms was loaded with big biters yesterday. Good plan. I have been jigging out in the mud, more and more fish out deep every day. Good luck
    • srj
      Hey Curt, not me. But I might get over that way tomorrow as I'm coming up this afternoon. Depending on the wind, I hope to go reef hopping pulling bouncers rather than trolling. I'm curious if the big school is still sitting over east of LP, more or less in front of the Graceton cut. It was a big bunch of fish. A week or so of stable weather would sure be nice. The only  time the wind seems to blow from the same direction for more than a day is if it is somewhere out of the north.
    • curt quesnell
      Nice fish and plenty of them is what has been happening this week. Almost as many slots as keepers.  We have been jigging but pulling spinners or cranks works great too. One of the attached pics is what is showing up in the deep mud, mostly Saugers now but more Walleyes and tons more fish piling in the next few weeks. Joe Paradis from Plummer Mn out with me this morning behind the fish board and, from Thursday fishing buddy Mike Lindholm with the biggest, fattest, best looking 25 incher I have seen in a while. Having plenty of fun fishing in the wind
    • curt quesnell
      Thanks for the reports. Steve, were you at Long Point today? I saw a Stratos
    • certified jumbo
      Bugs have been brutal all summer up their.   Glad you had fun!!!
    • JBMasterAngler
      Well, we went back up there to make up for last month. There was no making up anything! Bugs were horrendous, and the fishing was slow to nonexistent. The biggest point of going back up was to fish West Bearskin and Two Island lakes, and we didn't make it to either this time around either.    We still had lots of fun. Did a lot of hiking and sightseeing, particularly on the way up and he way home. Seen a lot of things I've never seen before. Was nice to sit out by the harbor and eat Sven & Ole's. Definitely a lot more people up there in July, as opposed to June. Well, we'll be back in October. 
    • monstermoose78
      Yeah I like decoys this thread used have some on here. I will try to hit a show Thank you
    • delcecchi
      BTW the "no fish on my spots" was just a riff on Tom''s "no fish under my dock".  Sorry for any confusion.  I'm not much of a musky fisherman, so wouldn't know if there are or not, really.
    • delcecchi
      It spit her out after the first bite..
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Have heard of people getting bit before but that was a really nasty looking wound!! And some claim that Muskies do not like to eat walleyes! People must taste better! Cliff