• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It thought I was a meal

Riverratpete

Interesting event while duck hunting yesterday, while sitting in the duck blind yesterday morning happen to look up and over my shoulder to see a hawk hovering and watching me and my son...kept watching him just in time to see him go into a full dive right at ME!...I kid you not I dove for the bottom of the boat and my son was ducking also...got so close I could hear the wings!...so I get up swearing and trying to figure out if this actually just happened and the hawk is maybe 10 yard away looking back at us like wtf? and were looking at each other like what!?...well after thinking about it a couple minutes come to realize that we think it was after the duck that was lying on the bench seat between my son and I and our camo was so good he just either was really hungry and didn't care we were there or just didn't see us. Almost like one of them "This happened to me" stories...crazy.

sweet! gotta love those unexpected events while out hunting. you'll be talking about that one for years.

SA/wdw