Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tippman

Hunting/fishing activity.

2 posts in this topic

This St.Cloud forum has sure been slow lately. How are people doing duck hunting, deer hunting, and fishing this area?

For me the deer activity has just picked up again in the last couple days, I did manage a big 8 ptr a couple weeks ago though. I've lost my best duck hunting spots around here to developments or beavers left with no water left. However have been seeing mallards and even a bull can today on ponds I drive by. Been hearing better than avg results from people I've talked too. Have had good pheasant success. And haven't had the boat out fishing for a month, think I need to at least get to sugar for muskies once more. If I had a canoe or small boat I would be fishing under 10th St. dam. Last year we slaughtered them in there this time of year. Anyone else care to share?

Lots of ducks still in the area but not as many as last week. I hope to get out myself this weekend for walleyes.