• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Area Lakes

Anyone having any success locally for Walleys or Crappies. I have been on Green a few times with some success for Walleys in 30 FoW jigging fathead. They have been on the small side not many over 15 inches. Thinking of trying a few different lakes this weekend.

Try looking shallower for better eyes on Green. Last 2 trips out released [email protected], 2@23, [email protected] & 1@20. fished from 18' to 24' deep. Best if you stay away from deep water mostly small ones. If all you're catching is 12"-14" dont keep pounding them to get the odd 15" fish. Even if careful to bring fish up slowly from deep water there is a high mortality. Better to keep the small ones you catch and move to look for better fish.

Thanks for the info that is what I have suspected. I would guess when you talk about 18 – 24 ft you are also staying away from the deep areas where everyone else is correct?

Definitely works best to find your own fish away from the masses. Keep looking until you see fish. This time of year you usually can catch what you see.