Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Holm

Happy Birthday Jim W

8 posts in this topic

Have a good one Jim

happy birthday Jim!

Hope you had a good one, drove by Culvers last night and saw it up on the sign!!

Yep, he's famous

Thanks for the nice thoughts...I think

Quote:

Thanks for the nice thoughts...I think

Hope you had a good one Jim. Getting a year (or a decade) older is mostly a state of mind with an ache and a pain thrown in once in a while - no big deal. This summer I interviewed a couple in their mid-80's who'd been fishing Rainy in their 14' boat/15 hp motor with nobody else in the boat. They caught a couple walleyes and a half dozen pike. That image is permanently stuck in the cranium. So now you know you have more than half of your fishing life ahead of you!!

Hey Mr. DNR! How ya doing up there? Cold?

I'd be more than grateful to reach the wonderful age of 80.

I definitely do not get enough people in the restaurant that like to talk fishing. If I can't fish, might as well talk about it. As of late Rugbyguy has been it.

So come in sometime and ask for Jim!

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

happy b-day man

What gya get what gya get??????

new rod? new tacklebox?

ike