• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

tips of the "master hunter"

huskywings66

since tinks #69 and jagermeister both smell aboot the same....... i was figuring that since jag is cheaper per unit i could maybe just put some of that on my scent bombs. and if i don't get any deer i might get a curious hunter to make a fool of himself at least!

(THIS IS A JOKE)

Yep. Like HL says.. welcome to the pages...

uhh harv this is the Hunting forum.. not the archery.. LMAO

Better yet, just drink a large amount of Jag late the night before posting and mark a couple of spots on the way to the stand the next morning. You may have stepped onto the mother of all scent lures! I just hope I don't step on it after you've "placed" it.

hey guys actually i'm not a newbie on the site my old name was lilbro (bobb-o's little brother) i just decided to get a new name. and yeah the drinking it the night before is not a bad idea, cuz then i at least get my moneys worth cuz jag is not cheap

Better yet, maybe you should look into "Tinks Bombs" in the morning; (1) shot Tinks #69 suspended in a glass of Red Bull. Better kick than coffee, and a cover scent to boot as soon as you start to sweat it out!

maybe this should be a private post thing i can already see outdoor life running a cover story on the tinks bombs. then cover scent bombs with jag. i bet the deer won't see it coming!!hahaha

i'm gonna put my tinks #69 in one of those little airplane jag bottle just to screw with peoples heads when they see pour it on there. hahaha

That sounds like stuff we used to do in the dorms in college, I wont go into detail but guys sitting around drinking beer get some weird ideas

Or... Take the Tinks bottle, wash it VERY good, and fill 'er up w/ some kinda clear yellow schnapps, take it to the bar or party and have a pull or 2 in front of the locals. Should bring a few good comments. And the response "Well, and you have a better way to use it?"

hey bigwade, thats how i am coming up with these ideas! i am a freshman at SCSU

did something change? it could have been the 3rd day and we always had something like that..well I guess if I would have went to class anyway

i usually only have one or two classes a day tho, so i start at aboot 2 with the "water bottle"