Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cliff Wagenbach

Last open water outing for this year.

8 posts in this topic

Tomorrow will be my last day on the open water for this year.

My son and I will be making it a full day out there in what is predicted to be one of our nicest Oct days this month.

My friend and fellow Vermilion guide Dave Schaeffer Will also be out there fishing by us trying to get that one last giant gator to bite.

He and a friend boated his 4th. 40# plus musky today, his second 40# plus this week! shocked.gif

Hope that everyone has had a great summer! smile.gif

Time to get ready for deer season and also time to get this winters gear and the fishhouses ready.

Good Fishing!

Cliff

See ya Cliff, thanks for all your contributions to this site...Ive been reading them all summer and my trip to V would not have what it was without your valuable insight. Stay warm this winter and I will talk at you next spring!

Rich :

Thanks Cliff. I've read a lot of your posts this year as a new member to the site.

I'll be heading up to my place this weekend too and will give a quick water/ice report early next week.

So Clifford how did the day go? I was thinking on making one more trip, but since you put my way of getting out to the main lake away, I guess I will have to wait until spring. I would certainly enjoy another winter outing when you have the time. Let me know, actually I will probaly see you two before that time comes. I have an idea for a business venture when I move there next spring, and would like to run it by you and see what you think. Until we see each other take care. Later Darrell.

Darrell,

Deanno and I boated 37 walleyes today, one 24 incher.

A fun last day on the water! laugh.gif

See ya when you make it up.

We will certainly have do do a few winter trips this winter too.

Cliff

Dave is still out there catching gators!

Today Dave and his son Dennis boated two more big-uns trolling!

A 48-1/2 incher and a hog 54-1/2 inch fish that had a 26 inch girth! shocked.gif

Really make you want to swim in these waters! grin.gif

Cliff

Hi guys just got back from closing up duck camp in Canada, had a super season up there...hated to leave but now will chase..(wait)...for a deer. Checked in with Dave after he went out with ESPN boys...he says none of his hats fit him any more...sure was a great summer guys...pleasure working with you all...going to have to get together this winter...good luck hunting Cliff and hope you catch the record Dave...phil

Phil,

Glad that you had a good duck season!

We will have to spend a few days this winter in Dave's Ice house and break it in right! grin.gif

See ya on the ice.

Cliff