Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
FRESHWATER PETIE

Big point or hunter's point?

FRESHWATER PETIE

Any good reports coming in from the east side?

kpp

Big point has been kicking out fish.

tunrevir

Trolled from Hunters to lakeside reef and around the reef three to four times last night and back down the shore towards Hunters point without so much as one fish. Tried speeds from 1-1.9 mph, hj's clown, blue chrome, glass perch, thundersticks in blue and silver, black and silver, pink and white, bomber a's in black and white, chartreusse and silver, minnow shad raps in perch, depths from 8'-16'. Couldn't find any takers. Marked very few fish on the graph. The trip was a bust but the night was beautiful. Saw one other boat off towards Big point. Lake was like glass. Good luck to you all this weekend! Sounds like the north side is a bit better right now.

Tunrevir~

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Coldtrack
      Is there a public access on the lake? I see it is stocked so Im guessing it must be a public lake. Would like to try and fish for lakers through the ice..
    • leech~~
      Here's another issue can't play this video: 23 minutes ago, curt quesnell said: Mid January rolls in and fishing remains pretty good on LOTW.  Shot this video Monday. Last round of snow added a million pillow drifts of a foot or two tall.  Off road travel is possible but not like it was last week .NCOR MLK Day Report.mp4     Sorry, there is a problem We could not locate the item you are trying to view. Error code: 2S328/1 Contact Us
    • leech~~
      Well another site issue can't play this video: Sorry, there is a problem We could not locate the item you are trying to view. Error code: 2S328/1 Contact Us
    • leech~~
      More site improvements, to confuse new members!
    • curt quesnell
      Mid January rolls in and fishing remains pretty good on LOTW.  Shot this video Monday. Last round of snow added a million pillow drifts of a foot or two tall.  Off road travel is possible but not like it was last week .NCOR MLK Day Report.mp4  
    • Wanderer
      I was just having problems with it too.  I had to log out to view a post.
    • Diane Mac
      I would like to fish walleye and crappies, very new to this as it has been many years since I have ice fished! Using Ice Castle so not as mobile as a person could be with a portable fish house. Appreciate any feedback, Thanks!
    • rundrave
      works fine for me but I noticed you have to be logged in to see ice fishing section now. If your not logged in you can still see every other forum Maybe @Rick can get it fixed?
    • leech~~
      Like Kidmoe said. about the humidity. This time of year when the furnace is running a lot houses get really dry, and just like us their skin gets dried out. Also make sure their bed or they are not sleeping in front of or by a heat register.  The warmth feels good but it's not helping.
    • Hawg
      I can get to everything except ICE. You guys too?
  • Share & Have Fun