Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigcat1

box stand plans

7 posts in this topic

hey does anyone have a good plan for building box stands?

I can try and get some pictures and plans for the 5 x 5 we put up this weekend. It was my nephews friends who built it for him.

that would be awesome! seeing a proven plan would be helpful, thanks.

Now here is the problem....I don't have the plans..just helped put it together and I don't know how to put you in contact with the planners, etc. I could give you their email, but I don't know if I would get my fingers slapped by the forum.

I built one last year out of pallet racking. The uprights are 16' tall and 42"wide, the cross beams are 8' long. So the stand is 8' x 42", then I just put some plywood on for a floor, roof and to enclose around me. It is pretty slick.

thanks for the info guys- i'll buy some lumber and work a little trial and error.

Fleet farm advertised a metal base frame to which a person could attach 4x4's for height and was set up for a 2x4 in each corner then attach you plywood and tadaah instant box stand. 199.00 for the steel frame. Just an idea, looked pretty simple to assemble.

Tunrevir~ cool.gif