Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shae1986

Gooses gooses everywhere!!

4 posts in this topic

Has any one else seen the jump in the geese numbers this weekend. We were out this morning and birds were everywhere.

A. Shae

haven't noticed too many birds in town , then again I haven't been able to get out much aside from work....

Goose numbers were way up this weekend. I think the fall migration is in full swing.

The last week we have seen thousands of ducks -- on Saturday -- not as many. That figures.

A buddy of mine shot a four-curl drake and breasted it. What a dummy. I would love to put that on the wall.

I just sold a fish house (not my only one though, I'm not nut's tongue.gif) and picked up 6 dozen goose decoys (32" magnums, magnets, floaters, Northwinds,ducks). Got a used laydown blind coming on Friday and have lot's of cover but I've been to busy to find a place to go in MN and get permission so I can use them. If someone's got a place to go, I'd be happy to team up with you on a hunt. Let me know. ScottND at arvig dut net or 701.371.5093