• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Polling for answerers to popular boat brands and motors

If someone was looking to offer boats and motors in your area which brands would you prefer and which brands have caused you headaches? Or which do you have and what you like about your boat or motor?

I think where your post going did not follow forum rules. It would have started blasting people for the type of equipment they have.

I have a 680t Ranger w/60 Suzuki, The boat & motor has held up to the way I run equipment. HARD!!! Boat works good for muskie fishing, if only could duck hunt from it stable as a rock. Zuki's easy on gas and has held up running at, will, tached out.

I would have to say I'd like to see a Ranger dealer in this area. And U cant go wrong with either a Merc or Evinrude.

how do we define area 10, 20, 30 miles from Willmar, Spicer, or Paynesvilles? How far would a person be willing for a boat/motor? When I got my motor, I drove 60 miles for a dealer, Frankies marine. They only deal with fishing boat, no personal water craft, or ski boats. The suzuki dealer close to my home would only sell boat packages, not motors allow.

Go to Crystal Pierz, I have a buddy that works there, they take care of people for everything there looking for. Great Company!!

Jiggin and others I posted this on several sites asking for Boat,Motor and accesory information for Fishing Minnesota People.I also asked that we keep DEALER Loyalties or complaints out of it.I think that if a person wants to advertise for their dealer they can do that every time they take the boat out by displaying that buisneses good traits in that space.What I am asking is simply what BRANDS of boats motors trailers etc.have you had problems with ,and which BRANDS would you like to see in this area.That means if you live here and travel severalother areas to fish besides here,or if you come here to your cabin from somewhere else,or just visit here to fish or camp etc. which would be your preference???? Not looking for dealer loyalty or bashing .OOOOPPPSSSJiggin please dont Narrate my posts into your words anymore as I would rather have them deleted and start over than be censored.

prime, just didn't what you poll to become a bashing of people. No matter who are maybe. Poll is a good idea as to what guys like and enjoy about the boats and motors they or their friends use.