Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dhenry

Open seat for Saturday night 10/21

11 posts in this topic

I have an open seat for saturday night if anyone is interested. I'll be leaving the Twin Cities at about 4:00 to be fishing by 6:00. Let me know if anyone has interest.

What part of the lake will ya be fishing?

yeah, at this point I do too, and I'm thinking about the same times ...

I'll be fishing the northwest corner of the lake.

I'm looking to get out, but everyone I've talked to so far has something going on tomorrow. I got one "maybe" so far ...

I'm thinking I'll be able to get at least hell yeah, but if not, I'd love to join you or have you join me...

I'll check back in tomorrow around noon-1-2 and see if your still looking.

Sounds like a good plan. I'm not opposed to having three in the boat either.

Regarding the 3 in the boat ... Me either .. I'll let you know my status tomorrow either way. Like I said I'm getting out tomorrow night (the wife gave the ok) and if I haven't found someone and you've filled the seat by then ... it'll be on my own.

Same here on the ok from the wife. We'll talk tomorrow.

sounds good. Whether or not I'm fishin with ya .. GL!

Hey Dhenry, My seat's been filled, maybe we can hook up some other time. As minnesotatuff stated ... sounds like you know how to get on the fish. I'm still trying to work some of that out myself ... Haven't had the blockbuster nights yet, but had decent ones. That's half the fun though ... trying to figure em out.

Have a great night.

Dhenry,

do you still have an open seat?