Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishfearme

ICE PREDICTIONS

14 posts in this topic

How early does everyone think we'll be walking on the pond this year? I figure if this weather holds there will be fishable ice over the whole lake by Thanksgiving. Its been about 7 years the last time this happened. That year there was a solid 4 inches before Thaksgiving, but the wind blew it open. Froze back up solid 4 days later. Last year I was on the north end on the 5th of Dec.

im going to say Dec. 3rd

walking and fishing cove bay by Nov. 1st.

can i get some of what drizzle is smokin? thats 12 days away

the simple answer is NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!

Thats for sure!!!!

JUST WONDERING AS LONG AS YOU CAN GIVE ME A PRDICTED ICE ON WITH ALL THE VARIABLES IN THE WEATHER AND LAKE CONDITIONS, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME NEXT SATURDAYS POWERBALL NUMBERS.

lightline... If I could do that I most certainly would not be here right now, I'd obviously be on the lake!!!

Don't forget to let me in on the action too...

RYAN,

I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN, BUT O.K

MY THOUGHT IS, IT IS WHAT IT IS. THE ICE IS GOING TO BE ON WHEN THE ICE IS GOING TO BE ON,IF YOU EVEN ASK OPENLY YOU SUBMITT YOURSELF AS BEING WELL,..... GET ON THE RIVER AND DO SOME VERTICLE FISHING ONTILL THE ICE IS ON,WALLEYE FISHING IS WALLEYE FISHING.

HEY SALMON MAN, HAVE WE FISHED TOGETHER IN A DIFFERENT LIFETIME TOGETHER?? I KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE.

I am sure you know who I am, we fished the door derby last summer. If I am right you have the white Palmer 26 foot - King Hunter - I think. Right? I have the 21 foot green and tan "Salmon Oasis"

I was a member for a very long time then switched e-mails and lost password, so I had to start all over.

RIGHT ON THERE SALMON O, YOU HAD THAT LITTLE SHORT GUY NAMED BUCK MOUSE THAT WE WHERE GOING TO TRADE FOR A SIX PACK AND SOME CARELSON SPOONS.LOL KING HUNTER IS RIGHT,PALMER. GOOD MEMORY. YOU NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL SO WE CAN FISH TOGETHER ON MICH THIS SUMMER