Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wingnutken

Deer Hunters Question

8 posts in this topic

I will be camped in the Paul Bunyan State Forest for the whole week of the rifle season. Does anyone know of a place where you could take a shower? Last year we stayed at a cabin and we did see a few road signs for showers for dear hunters but we did't make a note of it. This year while up scouting we didn't see any signs. Please help. Thanks Ken

Shower?

american inn walker or park rapids and you get a sauna to boot

I would buy a portable Zodi shower (battery pumps water, propane bottle heats it almost instantly). I've used this rig for years when camping/hunting - it works great. Cabelas carries them.

Thanks but I have a small hunch that it might be too cold to be showering outside in November. Plus with my white tail I could be mistaken for a spike buck grin.gif Ken

Check out Deer Lane. It's a consignment shop, but also has a public shower.

Thanks Sammy, Thats the place I was looking for. Ken smile.gif

Deer Lane very nice. Rented a trailer next to them this last weekend. Owners are really friendly!