Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtreno

SOLD! Dock MUST SELL!

8 posts in this topic

sold my house and the guy who purchased it does not want my dock. i got two 16 foot sections of steel rollin dock with and extra peice to make a platform for the end. wheels were new two years ago. crank up crank down pully system. older but in good shape. GET READY FOR NEXT SEASON! $175 a section or $300 (cant go wrong at this price) for the whole thing. you pick up - moved it to my house on a sled trailer.....

on spring lake south or prior lake

i also have some free wood sections with extra poles if you wanted to make it longer.

matttreno@hotmail.com or 612-619-5690

do you have any pics? trav12974@aol.com

do the two 16ft sections connect to make it 32ft?I am very interested!I am going to be out of town today but you can call me at 763-274-4283 thanks TRAV

Please email me some pictures...very interested...or call me at 218-365-4106...thanks

i am very interested if it is still for sale. if so can you email me a few pics. i live in lakeville but am fishing up north for a few days. so if its still for sale email me at tdtmclark@msn.com thanx, dennis

Interested if still available, live 30 mins south of there let me know ryanjhunt2003@yahoo.com

Mtreno, is this the same dock you have in the free classifieds?

yes they do connect to make one long section. i even used one of the sections of dock i have listed in the free section to make it even longer - i have two docks - bopth need to go - both good deals with one even being free. first come first serve. email me or call me with questions. sorry i have no pictures to email. not trying to be rude but they look like docks......

SOLD ALREADY! the power of fm - must of had 20 calls last night.........