Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ddp

Help With Mineral Recipe

11 posts in this topic

I have called the brooklyn park and lakeville fleetfarms and can't locate the di-calcium phosphate. Any suggestions on where to find this stuff in the Brooklyn Park area or is this phosphate called something else? Any help would be appreciated. Heading nort this evening.

Thanks,

Dustin

I was in tke Lakeville Fleet last night, and saw some on the shelf. Is is way in the back, in the farm mineral/ softener salt area.

I'd just go into the store and search for it yourself. It is in a white bag.

If you cant find it in Fleet, any small town feed store should have it.

Thanks Gissert!

I will pick some up today. yeah, the guy I talked to at Fleet didn't sound like the brightest bulb.

Dustin

yup, there was a whole truck load there..

Thanks again

I made the recipe and dad just called and said that he went to the stands today and he saw two does at his already. We put them out 2 weeks ago and after 2 days they were tearing two of them up and now the 3rd one is seeing some action.

I picked up my material at the local co-op store. They were well aware of the recipe and got all the stuff for me! grin.gif

Went nort to the hunting land, set up some mineral sites saturday morning. Checked them on sunday and were already getting hit smile.gif

Got all supplies at Fleet Farm Lakeville.

200lbs is a lot of mineral for the price and love what I am seeing so far.

??? about amount to use... is more better? Obviously 200lbs is a bit much for 1 site. Just wondering how much people use on one location. Plus I've heard old stumps are a good place to apply minerals as well.

Off of the 200lbs that we made, we had 4 mineral sites set up. Good luck.

Another question about the di-calcium phosphate. I saw bags at fleet that said di-calcium phosphate, but it said 18.5% below that. There were other minerals mixed with it.

Is this the stuff I need?

um someone want to point me to the "recipie"

Thanks