• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

World Series Predictions

CNY Tim

The guys whom care about ratings are the guys that have never played the game. mad.gif

They lather over Dodgers/Red Sox or San Franciso Giants/ Yankees and Barry Bonds and TO and the freaking Philadeplhia Eagles and the dallas cowboys and Basketball which I HATE! It's just baseball ESPN! Two teams that deserve to be there, get over the ratings and do your job without the snippy blubbering comments!

The team that caught it, threw it, and hit it better than the other won it. That's the way it should be. I'll tip a couple of cold Buds to the Cards.

I've enjoyed this forum the past couple months. Thanks for letting me in.

Congrats Tim. Got 2 good friends from Central Ill. that are HUGE Card fans like you and they are probably on cloud 9 too.

Now for next year, I wonder what it'll mean for the winning team in the All-Star game since HomeField doesn't seem to matter anymore?

I gotta say this was a great season for all of us having had the chance to yack it up together. Thanks guys.

Now on to football and hockey....

RJ is one classy guy that's for sure and the rest of you better be nice to him because I am coming out and selecting them to be back in the world series again next year right after they get a full spring training of PFP they will be ready grin.gif

Thanks again fellas - I am gonna check in here every day like I have been since I decided to moderate the zoo we have here. Enjoy your off seasons and I will be busy in the New York Forum as usual. Good luck with your fall sports teams as well.