Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

November Full Moon!

6 posts in this topic

I certainly hope everyone isn't trading their fishing poles for blaze orange the first week in November. With any help at all from Mother Nature, the November bite is certain to be a dandy. I still have a few openings if you're interested in possibly tangling with the fish of a lifetime! Fire me an e-mail at info@tightlinesguiding.com today!

I don't know Jamison, There may only be a few of us out there. I'll start a camp fire in the parking lot to keep us warm in between bites! grin.gif

I will bring brats and burgers to that fest. What time do you want to meet???? 3 a.m. or so laugh.gif

Quote:

I certainly hope everyone isn't trading their fishing poles for blaze orange the first week in November

It's a toss-up right now. I'd like to go fishing but it doesn't seem right to not go hunting. What to do, what to do confused.gif

circumstances the way they are, i may never meet you guys... work will probably make me plan a saturday trip. i'll get her warmed up for ya! ;-)

now i gotta go get my stuff ready for tomorrow...

regards,

minnesotatuff

That sounds pretty darn good Paul.

I'll be staying at The Red Door Thursday, November 2 - Saturday, November 4. Plenty of room for a grill. smirk.gif