Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marbleye

Alex Marine

6 posts in this topic

Does anybody know what's going on, or what's going to happen there? Thanks

I believe the stock was repo'ed, some of it auctioned and the building is for sale.

The used stock is being sold by the lien holder. All of the new stock was repoed eariler. I bought a boat out of there about a month ago from the bank. At that time they still had a few boats left. What are you looking for?

My sister is looking for a boat-- can you post the contact info for that bank?

I am kinda wondering what bank was the local and if they carried any inventory? Most boat dealers carry the inventory with major creditors ,so am wondering if for some reason this dealer wasnt with those programs.Also have people looking for boats so if you would have info please help.Also if someone was looking to put a boat buisness in Alexandria lakes Region what boat lines would Fishing Minnesota People suggest ?Also what lines have you had trouble with in your area?Not asking about dealer problems but brands carrying a hex as holloween is near..

I work at Pierz Marine, and its all about Ranger, Stratos and Crestliner. Thats what people are looking for. Its Alez Marine re opening again. I hope them the best of luck. Alex needs them there.