Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
castindad

furnace in park model trailer stopped working

7 posts in this topic

gas furnace in park model trailer stopped working ? question ? would it be the ignator coil? any help would be appreciated maybe valv might help castindad

Without not knowing what you have there for a furnace I can't offer much. First thing to do is shut the power off for a short time and then turn it back on. If your lucky that reboot is all you need.

Inside the furnace cover there might be a printed trouble shooter that'll go through all the steps it in a complete cycle. Once you figurer out where in that cycle the furnace stops and shuts down or begins the cycle over you'll know which step it failed to do.

I only say this cuz we had a few frantic minutes when we tried to start the gas fridge on a trip this fall. Make sure there is gas and make sure the valve at the tank is not shut off, they shut them off when they fill them and sometimes forget to turn them on.

I have a Suburban furnace in my camper that has gone out a couple times over the years of using it. I believe each time is was a some sort of issue with the gas supply. First time something had to be cleaned out internal to the furnace, venturis or something like that. Second time it was the pressure regulator on the tank that wasn't allowing enough gas to go through.

I spent a few hours each time trying to fix them, but each time ended up calling a service tech from an area RV dealership to stop out. Couple hours of their time, $150 and we were in business again.

thanks tension i have a breckenridge park model camper . turned it off comlletely and turned back on nothing gas tank is 25% full. thermostat is hooked to air and furnace with a blower hope this may help castindad

what kind of furnace and what brand of thermostat

you got?

i am a rv tech, i might be of some help.

i wont be back in town till sunday

bbqhead

bbqhead thanks my trailer is at the lake . the lastnight there and i am now at home the thermonstat is the control for the heat and air with a blower any help thanks castindad