• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NEED HELP

which side of the north metro? You can try car load avery. But go get a gazetteir(sp?) The maps will show WMA around the metro. There are some small ones up state highway 65. Some you might need a canoe. I don't know with the water level the way it is. If you are willing to walk in with a bag of deeks, there is another by elk river, zimmerman area. Anoka has a small wma but i have never really scouted it out. Also try diamond lake in dayton, very busy place durning the weekends. You will also need a boat. it don't really know the northeast merto very well. the best thing to do is just get the book (at any sporting goods store)and spend a couple hours driving. I won't take long for you to find some spots. good luck.