Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
let it snow

Kab Kam

5 posts in this topic

Yeah - what he said! Thanks DB for all your time and work on this!

LIS

Looks good! Now maybe next summer we can get you to rig up some little remote controlled fishing boats and we can do some virtual fishing from our keyboards at home, trolling them around in front of the camera. With winter coming however, I guess we'll have to be happy watching Let It Snow zip by on his snowmobile. Seriously, thanks for the view. It will be nice to be able to keep tabs on Kab from afar!

Turtleboy,

We should be sledding past the web cam by Xmas if the cold weather keeps up. Heard there is pretty good ice now but I like a lot more than is there right now!

The cam goes down when we have power outages up here which can be daily or weekly. It does refresh itself eventually. We are working on getting a snow depth chart and thermometer set up too.

It's +10 right now with light snow. Land trails have been cleared for snowmobiles and will open up when things freeze up in the woods. Should be a good winter up north!

LET IT SNOW