• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Have they pulled the public landing docks yet at Hoo Doo Point? Heading up Saturday and don't want to be surprised.

Docks were still in as of yesterday. There was ice along the shoreline in Pike Bay and the water temp at noon was 37 so if it stays cool it could be iced in but you're probably still OK for next weekend.

Speaking of which, I've got a tiny boat and I had to walk it out of the sand a few weeks ago while putting in at The Landing on the Cook end. The water was so low. Are the Norwegian or Wakemup Bay public landings any deeper or in better shape this fall?

I know Wake Em Up is fairly deep, but I am not sure how much the water has dropped in the las month or so.

Water is really low plus dead heads are showing up. Landings at Frasier and Moc Pt are still good but tip your motor up until you get out aways or you might hit. frown.gif

Yep too early for ice as far as I'm concerned but then it wasn't all that long ago we had the Mega storm on Halloween....

I know the the Hoo Doo Point area can be pretty shallow too. I am hoping I don't have to motor all the way to the Narrows with the motor tilted up crazy.gif

As of last weekend, Fortune Bay Marina still has their docks out in the lake. Our docks are now high and dry. And I couldn't believe how low the lake was last weekend.