Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
curt quesnell

PWT Update

curt quesnell

Weight

1 Tom Kemos Oconomowoc WI 12.95 4 12.95

2 Keith Kavajecz Kaukauna WI 11.82 4 11.82

3 Jim Muzynoski Bozeman MT 11.1 4 11.1

4 Tom Backer Fargo ND 10.92 4 10.92

5 Patrick Neu Forestville WI 10.35 4 10.35

6 Gary Parsons Glidden WI 9.83 4 9.83

7 Scott Fairbairn Hager City WI 9.61 4 9.61

8 Dan Stier Pierre SD 9.59 3 9.59

9 Marty Glorvigen Grand Rapids MN 9.34 4 9.34

10 Danny Plautz (THE SON) 9.21

There is the top 10 from day one yesterday

The webcast went real well I guess. I was at the civic

center and there is wireless there but I couldnt get

it to work.

4 fish limit to weighin, anglers can have 5 fish in the

boat. ND is a no cull state which means once you put a

fish in the livewell it cannot be released.

The weighins begin at 6 pm which is at least a couple

hours later than previous years. The first day crowd

at the indoors weigh in seemed a bit bigger than other

first days. Pro after Pro took a positive stand on what

must have been their worst day on the water all year.

Today (Saturday) begins much different with clear sunny

skies and not much wind. It will make the 70 mile runs

down river much better.

Finally, the fish are nice but there were no BIG fish

caught the first day.

fiskyknut

Webcast worked great and I sure enjoyed it. You did a fine job on your soundboard Curt....No static or feedback!! Were you the Djay too? I'll be tuning in again tonite to watch, it beats TV. Will have to miss the final days webcast as I'll be out jiggin....Oh well priorities!

curt quesnell

I am playing the music. I am sitting out in front of the

stage about 25 feet from Jim the MC. I am supposed to keep

the place rockin'

fiskyknut

I had my eys peeled for your smiling mug but they did'nt put the spotlight on you yet! Do you know if the PWT folks are planning on these live webcasts for all of next years tourneys?

Hope you're eating well out there....lol!

Norm

curt quesnell

I dont know about the regular events being webcast, it is

something that could be done. I think it is pretty expensive.

It works good here because of all the hoopla

and music and lights and special video. Time will tell.