Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan Thiem

Remington LT-20 Youth (synthetic) *price reduced*

9 posts in this topic

My son wants to sell his auto loader. It's a Remington semi auto that's got a synthetic stock and forearm (factory). Also has swivel mounts for a sling. Shot less than 100 times. Very clean. No rust or scratches. He paid $560.00 new a year ago. Only asking $450.00. Please call 507-753-2771. Or e-mail me at dan.thiem@lupient.com

dscf2461pd9.jpg

dscf2462cp3.jpg

Is that a 20 gauge?

Yep! smile.gif

open to offers?

Maybe, call us and lets see what's up.

Now only asking for an even $400.00. This is a super clean gun. Very nice!

Does that take 3" mags too? Any trades taken? Let me know.

Scoot, sorry but it's only chambered for 2 3/4". And he wants the revenue for a upgrade on a better bow.

Still for sale!