Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiwayman33

Day Bite?

3 posts in this topic

I have spent the past two weekends perch jerkin and there is nothing better than non stop jumbos when they're running. Heading up early Saturday morning with my dad who is making the trip from SD and hoping to show him that Mille Lacs is just as good as Waubay and other NE SD lakes. Any chance of getting some eyes during the day drifting spinners or rigs on the SE corner of the lake? I have had great luck on gravel/rock bars such as graveyard and sloppy joes all summer, but haven't fished for walleyes since the end of july. May try cranking at night if the wind is down as my GPS is in the repair shop and was a little nervous last Saturday.

Thanks for the help

Slip bobber fishing with leeches or minnows on the rock reefs has been productive during the day.

If anyone gets out this weekend on the East Side,(Fischer's, Agate bay) ,please get back to me Mon. I plan on heading up next week a couple of times. One trip for the day bite, and one for the night bite.