Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
No_Net

bumps on springer

4 posts in this topic

My springer has bumps all over his body from his head to the back legs. He just got a check up about 2 weeks ago. Hes been doing a little bit more icthing in the last couple of days other then that he been acting normal. Had him out hunting this morning he seemed the same as always. Could this be an alergic reaction or worse.

I would suspect some sort of allergy. Did you pup get any shots at his last visit?

I would certainly get him into the vet asap. You never know what it might be but it certainly doesn't sound normal. I have a Springer too so I'm curious as to what this might be.

He might have a staph infection. Do the bumps have pimple like heads on the top? If they do then I'd take him into the vet for antibiotics.

When I check him this morning most of the bump where gone and now tonight I can't find any. The only shot he got was his rabies. He did get into the garbage yesterday morning so I think it was just an allergic reaction.