Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AWH

Brian Jones is on the Muskies!

5 posts in this topic

Brian,

Fall is prime musky time on Cass Lake and I hear that you're on the fish. People better hurry to book their trips with you for the rest of this fall before word gets out and your openings get filled!

Aaron

Aaron,

If more people just knew what they could tie into this time of year there would be 0 openings left right now! Here is a perrty one from Monday.

Copy%20of%20b45.5%20002.jpg

Hope to see you this November with a new personel best...maybe I can net it and take the pictures!

Ahhhh! Nice fish Jones! I figured when we left on Sunday and the winds had shifted and temps had dropped that the fishing was bound to pick up! Never thought I'd say we were there a week or two early the first week of October! Just luck I guess. Nice to see you at BoTL anyhow!

What is that fattie? 47 inches? Awesome fish.

Mark

Brian, nice fish. Your camera man didn't do too bad!

Aaron

By the way, Mark, 45.5" on that one. Brian's putting way too many big fish in the boat. He said that one was skinny. He even said something like it's the skinniest one he's seen in awhile! Think of the pigs people must be catching in his boat this year!!!

Aaron