Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CASTnBLAST

Missing Brittany

CASTnBLAST

We are missing one of our Brittanies last seen a couple miles south of Bluffton.She is orange and white wearing a red collar.Any info greatly appreciated. 218-385-2078

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Borch
    • Alex wilhelmi
      Zip ties then wrap with electric tape. Fish on . And beer on.
    • Alex wilhelmi
      Hi all. I'm a newbie. And Iowan, but I love everything Minnesota. Ice Fishing is a short season here. I'm down by cedar rapids. Girlfriend and I are going to faribault this weekend to try some lakes. Any tips would be appreciated. I honestly don't keep many walleye back here, we imposed our own 17 in to 24 in all we keep standard. And it's helping the River in our area. At Least we think so.  Anyway, we're just looking for some good walleye and Pike action any bonus panfish too. If you could give us some legit pointers . That would make an awesome trip. Thanks again. Tight lines God too many beers . We only keep 17 to 24 inch eyes
    • PRO-V
    • trout_guy
      My son lost his otter sled off his trailer this early evening, jan, 23, leaving Grindstone lake heading to Pine City, ....his name is Derek can be reached 218-393-1486 thanks if anyone can help out
    • trout_guy
      checking to see if anyone may have found a otter sled fish house combo, my son was fishing Grindstone lake today heading to Pine City and lost it off the back of his trailer.  his name is Derek and can be reached at 218-393-1486, thanks if anyone has found it
    • eyeguy 54
      sunday hopefully back on the ice  
    • eyeguy 54
      and they will smell minty fresh!  
    • IceHawk
      First Welcome to FM, They definitely can be caught during the day but the water is really clear usally on that lake and I have found over the years of fishing it that the evening into the dark bite can be way better. Don't rule out trying to target those fish you saw.  Some options are fishing  on a cloudy day, or try down sizeing your presentation as you may surprise yourself and put a few topside.  
    • IceHawk
      Electrical tape for me nice and smooth. If your worried about the residue at the end of the season a little tip is rub  toothpaste on the cork work it around then wash in water.  Cleans them up takes the scum off and they look good as new when done. 
  • Share & Have Fun