Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nate larson

Looking for a spot to duck hunt without a boat

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

I know this is probably a long shot...but I am hoping someone can help me find a spot close to Rochester that I could do some duck hunting after work. Ideally it would be a spot that was about a half hour or less away from Rochester that I could hunt without a boat. I have chest waders and some decoys. Just need a spot to put them! I don't expect you to give any information out on here...but you could email me at larson_nate@hotmail.com. I grew up doing all of my duck hunting by Albert Lea...but unfortunately don't really know of any spots around here that I can go to after work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I would even be willing to trade some dried morel mushrooms for some information. grin.gif

yummy morels, lets go scouting today for some spots! laugh.gif

Sounds good Meaney. How about I pick you up around 4:30? I haven't got any hot tips from anybody yet...I guess morel mushroom weren't enough of a bribe.

here is what you are going to run inot fellas. Most of the guide services have stitched up any or all ponds that are of any goodness because the hold geese i will e-mail you some spots and i don't even need those mushrooms!!! Good luck ike