Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndyMan

Wooo-HOOOOOOOOO! GO TIGERS!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Sorry Twinkies!! So sorry Soxies!!! It was our turn!!!!

"Down go the Yankees, down go the Yankees!!!"

I'm sorry...I'm beside myself with joy, as it's been awhile since the Tigers have won a meaningful series...now we got the Oakland A's... grin.gif

-- BackHerUp

Their pitching held down a very potent offense - Congrats.

Rack the Tigers. /s/ JimRome

Andy,

If it couldn't be my beloved Pale Hose, I would have no problem cheering for the Kitties. Maggs deserves a shot at the crown and Leyland is a former Pale Hoser himself. I would love to see a Detroit/St.Louis final, always liked LaRussa too. Anyway, it seems like you are in the same spot as my beloved were last year. Jump out to a huge start, fade at the end (you guys faded more than we did as you dropped out of the division lead into the WC but hey, as long as you get to the dance) and then pour it on in the playoffs. Good luck vs. The A's, just don't pitch to The Big Hurt (ask any Twinkie fan) Windy

Congrats Andy. All that dreaming and delusion over the years may just very well get rewarded this year.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Congrats Backherup! It was nice the way they beat the Yankees down and disappointing the way my Twins folded like a bad AA team! Good luck, do the division proud!

On a side note, I was at the Vikes game today and the 4th quarter comeback vs your Lions was fun. grin.gif