Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinphilth

HERE WE GO TWINS! HERE WE GO!

12 posts in this topic

"Clap! Clap!" Wouldn't it be fun to watch this team come from behind again for the umpteenth time this season. I am just as excited to watch this game as I was Monday. Win or lose cant remember a season as fun as this to watch.

Got some good vibes from Mr. Radke today. Then Yo-hizzle tommorrow, ya never know.

The Twins went through these offensive slumps all year long. They would go a 7-10 days without hitting anything and then they would go crazy and score 10 runs a game for the next week. If they can pull out of their slump and start putting runs on the board we still have a chance.

Mr. Radke has his work cut out for him, however, there's no one else I'd rather see on the mound today then him. Don't go thinking for a second that he wants this to be the last game of his career. I'll go until his arm falls off. (hopefully in the WS)

They have Mr. Control on the mound. Now they need to show some plate discipline, get some timely hitting, and break bad on some runs!!!!!!

Well, good news and bad for the 1st inning. Two men reach, that's the good news. The bad news is that Cuddy hit into a DP with one out. Let's hope Radke can keep the score low. Clutch hits, boys, clutch hits...

And again in the 2nd they leave 2 runners on...

Keeping the same theme, second inning same result... Bartlett swings at a ball that hits the dirt before homeplate and leaves two runners on base! It's starting to feel negative already. confused.gif

Chide 'em early and chide 'em alot Buzz.

Twins had their chance to open with a lead, now they are behind by 4 due to the Bradley blast. Unless they start hittin' and scorin', they are so toast!

They're toast bring out the broom

Once again, Twins batters are too selfish to get the job done. Two men on and Cuddyer can't even pick a decent pitch to swing at. Morneau gets to third with 1 out and White and Bartlett can't even muster a sacrifice fly.

Very dissapointing. Radke's pitching his tail off.

It has nothing to do with being selfish. Its is all execution. They want to hit the sacrifice fly but they just couldn't get it done. Attitude and playing for the team is never something I will worry about with the Twins.